Richland School District Two presents a Zoom Live Event
Information Night for Parents of AP/ IB students
When and Where?
- Tuesday, August 18 at 7:00 PM
- Please register here. Once registered, an email will be sent 30 minutes prior to the meeting. This email will contain the link to the Zoom meeting and the meeting password.
Parents of students registered for AP or IB courses for Fall 2020 or the 2020/21 school year
- Academic administrators will lay out plans and expectations for phase 1 and 2 of elearning and how it will impact teachers, students, and the course experience.
- Administrators and AP and IB teachers will take questions submitted through Q&A.
- Parents will have a chance to learn about existing plans and will have a chance to voice questions and concerns.
- As a learning community, together we will consider the questions and concerns that impact our students.
Panel:Nancy Gregory: Chief Academic Officer
Penelope Atkinson: Executive Director of Secondary Instruction
Mary Paige Boyce: Director of College/Career Initiatives
Dr. Maria Kratsios: Associate for Advanced Programs
Jennifer Tinneny: AP teacher – WHS
Amanda Stiglbauer – AP teacher – BHS
Dawne Cisneros – IB teacher – RNHS
Denise Stiffler – AP teacher – SVHS
Philip Pagal – AP teacher – RVHS