The first round of senior pictures will be on Monday, June 27 – Thursday, June 30. They will be daily from 9am – 4pm in the Commons.
Make – up pictures for seniors will be July 27-29 at Spring Valley. Seniors who do not take pictures during the first round will receive information from Prestige Portraits about rescheduling their appointment.
General information about senior pictures:
- Each senior should have at least one head-to-two outfit to be photographed in, and if wanted a second look to change into.
- All seniors will take a formal picture in either a tuxedo or velvet drape (all of these pieces are provided for students).
- Students may bring school-appropriate props for casual pictures (sports equipment, instrument, etc). This is completely optional.
- Each senior will have TWO pictures printed in the yearbook – one formal on the blue background, and one of the casual pictures.
- Absolutely no pictures will be accepted from any other photography studio for the yearbook. If a student chooses not to take casual pictures during their senior session, then two formal pictures will be used in the book.
- New students to SV who are rising seniors need to contact www.prestigeportraits.com to be added to the distribution list or may come to SV during senior picture times to arrange an appointment.
Yearbooks that have not been picked up yet are available at the SV Front Office daily Monday-Thursday from 8am-4pm. There are also a few copies available to be purchased through the Front Office.
I will be checking email occasionally to answer any questions that are not addressed with the information above
Thanks, Mrs. Brindel